Monday 30 May 2011

Plan of Action for this week

As tomorrow is the anniversary of the Battle of Jutland I shall be posting about two men who lost their lives in the only major sea battle of WW1 - Alfred Quintrell and Gerald Collins.  As it is half term I have some extra time so I shall try to post about Gerald's brother, Percival, too.

I am also trying to persuade my daughter that the Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry Museum would make a splendid day out - I get the feeling I may well be visiting on my own while she goes to her grandmother for the day.  Another outing will be to the Newquay Old Cornwall Society's archives - another solo pursuit, I expect.  If I get time I hope to be able to photograph a couple of local war memorials for the 4thefallen blog - I know I should because I was dreaming about it last night - now that is sad!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment